Ipsy August Glam Bag!
I hope everyone is having a beautiful day! I am happy to share with you what I received this month in my Ipsy August Glam Bag Sugar Highness!
Lets get started!
I have to say, I was super stoked to get this! I have been wanting to try this mascara for a while now. I have tried and love the Light's, Camera, Lashes mascara, so I am excited to see how this one compares!
Now, I have been on the search for a deep red color like this seeing how I have acrylic nails and I don't do much in the way of painting my nails, I will have to use this on my toes. (lol)
Healthy fat for your face. Rich in all the best vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, K and iron), it delivers all the good stuff straight to your skin.
- Essential fatty acids keep your complexion healthy and radiant
- Evening primrose oil revitalizes and improves texture
- Leaves you feeling soft and supple, not greasy
If anyone has tried this, I would love to know what you think! Leave me a comment below of your thoughts on this.
Can never have too many lip balms! I have to say it is a weakness for me.
mongongo oil. Hydrates, regenerates, rich in calcium and antioxidants
Organic and made with non-GMO ingredients
A vanilla, coconut smell good enough to eat
- Your powerful protector against evil environmental pollutants
I am excited to try this powder. I can't say I have tried anything quite like it. It is very smooth and velvety soft. Can't wait to see what it can do!
This diffusing powder infused with crushed diamonds makes light of your imperfections. A girl’s best friend, indeed.
- Buildable, so you can pick the amount of coverage you want
- Soft-focus effect and shine-free finish
- Lightweight texture feels like velvet and won’t clog pores