T.I.T Masqueology Hydro Gel Mask.
Welcome to another Try It Tuesday! Today, Hydrogel Mask!
This is a mask I found from Masqueology that I purchased from Wal-Mart!
This mask had me intrigued for a few reasons; It's a gel mask that's a sheet mask, It's in 2 parts, it's one I haven't tried.
So, let's take a look and what it does:
- The Gold helps detoxify the skin from impurities
- The collagen helps against fine lines and wrinkles
- The gel mask hydrates and softens the skin while helping penetrate the ingredients deeper into the skin
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Keeps skin supple and prevents it from wrinkling and sagging
- Optimize the hydration and firmness of the skin
- Improves the elasticity of the skin and collagen production
- Detoxifies the impurities from the skin
- Improves and nourishes skin cells
- Stimulates skin collagen synthesis and elastin
Okay, so right away what stands out as beneficial for me is that it stimulated collagen, prevents wrinkles, great for hydration and detoxifies. This could be awesome when used as a regular addition to your skincare routine!
Let's try it out!!
- Wash your face to remove makeup and any environmental toxins.
- Gently unfold mask and place on your face, adjust the eyes, nose and mouth opening. Eyes and mouth can either be covered or exposed. • Remove the mask from your face and discard.
- After relaxing for 20 min. with the mask in place, remove and discard.
- No need to rinse, massage remaining product into your face and neck.
This mask comes in 2 pieces. One for the top half of your face and one for the bottom.
I haven't seen many like this, so I am hoping it will provide better skin contact than some of the others. Each piece has a paper and plastic backing to help it from sticking to each other.
First, I am going to apply the bottom half.
So this mask is VERY gel like and slippery! It kept slipping out of my hand and i couldn't really get a good grip so it took a little while to apply.
Now we add the top piece and chill for 20 minutes
Now I do like how this fits, I don't have a huge amount of overhang so it doesn't end up in my hair! That is a huge plus for me. The price isn't bad I got mine at Walmart for 2.50 or they have 2 for $5. You can get it direct from masqueology also and get 12 for $36.
After the 20 minutes, time to remove the mask.
Removing the mask wasn't an issue. It didn't feel like it stuck to my skin.
Here we have a before and after the mask. My skin felt and looked so much better! It calmed down my redness and made my skin look a little more supple. It didn't have an adverse reaction with my sensitive skin, nor did it make be break out. I really noticed a difference on my cheeks and under my eyes.
The only downfall I had with it, in it's difficult to apply because it kept slipping out of my hands and I had to reapply a few areas, but I love the results.
Have you tried this mask? Let me know what you thought!
*special offer on Nightshade Beauty Jewelry* 20% off to the first 10 customers at my store