F.I.Friday! I'm Real Lotus Mask
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! We made it through another week! I'm trying to get back into the full swing of my skincare routine so I wanted to share with you my mask for today. As most of you know, most of my skincare and even some of my makeup prep is Tony Moly. I just love this brand! Believe it or not, there's still a lot of stuff that I haven't tried. Today we have:
What it is: This is a sheet mask that has a 3- layer pulp filled with natural ingredients and saturated with different types of essences (water, Micro emulsion, and milky lotion).
What it does: This mask will help replenish your skin to transform dull and tired skin with moisturization and maximum hydration.
- Rose: 1000 ppm of natural rose extract revives the complexion, bringing life back to dull skin.
- Cactus: 1000 ppm of natural prickly pear extract calms, soothes, purifies, and hydrates the skin, leaving a clear and healthy complexion.
- Green Tea: Watery green tea essence refreshes, brightens, and purifies the skin.
- Lotus: Lotus flower extract transforms dull, dehydrated skin into a radiant and luminous complexion.
- Cherry Blossom: 1000 ppm of Cherry blossom extract brightens and illuminates the complexion.
- Calendula: 1000 ppm of Calendula extract soothes, and calms down easily irritated skin.
- Lavender: 1000 ppm of Lavender extract relaxes, soothes, and hydrates the skin.
- Charcoal: Water-type essence infused with Charcoal extract helps draw out and repel toxins and skin impurities.
- Honey: Honey infused water-type essence provides hydration and nourishment for glowing skin.
- Peach: Natural Peach extract revives dull skin for a healthy complexion.
- Olive: Olive Extract hydrates and conditions skin for a radiant, glowing complexion.
- Ginseng: Natural Ginseng Extract improves skin-elasticity for more youthful-looking complexion!
This mask has all kinds of good stuff for your skin! Calendula is great for sensitive or acne prone skin. Ginseng is one of my go to ingredients within my skin care and Catus will be a new ingredient in my line up!
So, with all of that out of the way, let's get started!
Before you start patting the mask onto your face, make sure it fits comfortably.
Make sure it isn't too far into your hairline and adjust as needed
Sometimes this is a step I forget until I go past a mirror. Make sure you pull the nose flap down
This is an important step. Make sure you work out as many air bubbles as possible. Pinch it around the nose and under your chin. Work any excess serum onto your neck.
Now we wait about 20 minutes. You will feel the mask dry a bit as it sits.
This mask smelled great! I was expecting it to smell a little more flowery with Lotus and Rose in it, but it really smelled fresh, crisp and clean. As with many sheet masks, this one was a little big for me. The area between the nose and top lip was a little wide and hung over my top lip. It hung a little more in my hairline than I usually like, but this can be folded under or over to fix. A good number of masks are 10-15 minutes, this one was a little longer at 20 minutes. After I took it off and the serum soaked in, my skin felt so nice! It was soft to the touch, felt moisturized and even looked a little brighter. It didn't take long for the remaining serum to soak in. After a few hours, acne spots that I had seemed to diminish and didn't look so red and inflamed. Overall, I think this is an awesome mask and I would purchase again! The price is great $6 for 2 at Tony Moly or $3.75 each at Ulta.
Have you tried this mask? What're your favorites? Let me know in the comments!
Until Next time